Tri-Lakes Cares

Get Help

TLC strives to make emergency food, financial, and medical assistance available during challenging times. We also help families and individuals navigate their circumstances with a plan towards stability.

Walk-in hours are Mondays and Thursdays
11 am to 1 pm and 4 pm to 6 pm

How We Help

Tri-Lakes Cares Market and Pantry

Food for All

Pantry services including food, household and personal hygiene supplies, Youth Snack Pack program, Holiday Food Programs

Financial Assistance

Housing Helping Hand

Help with rent, mortgage or utilities payments; home repair costs

Transportation Support

Keep It Moving

Help with car repairs, gas cards, oil change events, bus tickets

Medical Assistance

Health Connection

Prescription and co-pay help, referrals and financial assistance for medical, dental and vision needs; mental health referrals, durable medical equipment loans


Community Resources and More

Budget counseling, financial guidance, holiday programs, school supplies, and community resources

How to Enroll for Services

Prior to enrolling for services, please review the below guidelines to ensure you meet the minimum requirements for services.

Income Guidelines

Eligibility for financial assistance is based on household income. If your income is within the guidelines to the right, you may be eligible for financial assistance. We use a variety of funding sources and assistance may vary based on these guidelines.

Assistance made varies by individual and/or family unit, based on circumstances. Need and eligibility  is assessed on a case-by-case basis by Case Managers.

2023 Income Eligibility Guidelines


Proof of residence: Lease/rental agreement, mortgage statement, and/or utility bill in your name or name of someone living in your household.

Proof of identification: For everyone living in your household – Photo ID for all adults, 18 or older.

As of 1/1/2024: For children ages 0-17, a birth certificate is required. If parent or caregiver cannot provide birth certificate, than alternate documents may be provided such as proof of school enrollment, passport, written note from child’s physician,  Power of Attorney or proof of guardianship. Please contact your Case Manager if you have questions.

Proof of income: (for all wage earners in the household, age 18 or older): This may include most recent paycheck stubs (past 30 days), proof of unemployment, Social Security award letters, child support verification, and any additional documents.

Service Area

We provide food to anyone and focus on financial assistance for residents of northern El Paso County in the following zip codes:

  • Monument (80132)
  • Palmer Lake (80133)
  • Gleneagle/northern Colorado Springs (80921)
  • Air Force Academy (80840)
  • Portions of Black Forest (80908; roughly north of Burgess Road and west of Meridian Road).

Before you begin the enrollment process

Be sure you live in our service area if you are seeking financial assistance. We serve those living in northern El Paso County: 80132, 80133, 80840, 80921, and most of 80908.

You have all your documents available and ready, as you will be asked to upload them when enrolling. Without these documents, your enrollment cannot be processed.


Learn More

If you want to volunteer for one of Tri-Lakes Cares programs, please see more information on our Volunteer page and send us a note telling us you would like to volunteer for this specific program.

If you want to donate to one of Tri-Lakes Cares programs, please get more information on our Donate page. Make sure to specify that you would like to donate to this specific program.

If you are interested in receiving any of these program services, please contact your Case Manager below.


Andrew Tompkins, Jr

Andrew Tompkins

Rachael Collins

Rachel Collins

Current Clients, Last Name A – I
(719) 370-1310

Jessica Garrison

Jessica Garrison

Current Clients, Last Name J – Z
(719) 370-1323

Need Assistance?