Get Help


We are still open for business! Over the next couple of weeks, we are undergoing a construction project to improve our facility and there are a few changes to ensure access.

You can still call your Case Manager and order groceries. If you are scheduled to pick up groceries during construction, please park across the street at Northland Community Church. Volunteers will help direct traffic and you will not need to call when you arrive.


TLC strives to make emergency food, financial, and medical assistance available during challenging times. We also help families and individuals navigate their circumstances with a plan towards stability.

Review our services and eligibility requirements and click “Enroll in TLC Services” to begin the intake process. You can also contact our intake specialist, Benjamin Shearer, at 719-481-4864 x333 or intake@tri-lakescares.org to discuss our services, eligibility, and enrollment process.


TLC provides the following services for eligible households in the Tri-Lakes community. Any services that involve financial assistance are reviewed on a case-by-case basis.

  • Food Pantry Services (available to everyone; includes household supplies)
  • Snack Packs for Youth (available to all youth under age 18)
  • Rent/Mortgage Assistance
  • Utility Assistance
  • Transportation Needs (including Car Repairs)
  • Medical/Dental/Vision (including Medical Bills)
  • Employment Program
  • Budget Counseling
  • Mental Health Counseling (referrals)
  • SNAP/Food Stamps
  • Free Books for Kids (ages 8 and younger)
  • Getting Ahead (seasonal self-sufficiency program)
  • Holiday Programs
  • And More!


Service Areas

In order to receive financial assistance you must reside in our service area. If you live outside these listed zip codes, you may still be eligible for non-financial assistance such as the food pantry. Please contact us to determine your eligibility prior to completing the enrollment form.

Tri-Lakes Cares serves the State of Colorado with a primary focus on residents of Northern El Paso County such as Monument (80132), Palmer Lake (80133), Gleneagle (80921), the Air Force Academy (80840), and most of Black Forest (80908; roughly north of Burgess Rd & west of Meridian Rd). Click here for the TLC services map.



Income Guidelines

Eligibility for financial assistance through Tri-Lakes Cares is based on household income. If your income is within the guidelines below, you may be eligible for financial assistance. Tri-Lakes Cares utilizes a variety of funding sources and assistance may vary based on these guidelines.

# In Household

Gross Yearly Income






















Required Documentation

Proof of residence: Lease agreement, mortgage statement, and/or utility bill with your name or name of someone living in the household.

Proof of identification (for everyone living in the household): Photo ID for all adults ages 18 and older, a Social Security card or birth certificate for any youth under age 18, or school IDs for middle and high school students.

Proof of income (for all wage earners in the household who are age 15 and older): This may include most recent paycheck stubs (past 30 days), proof of unemployment, Social Security award letters, child support verification, and any additional documentation pertaining to income. If documents cannot be obtained, most recent bank statements (past 30 days) can be accepted with all forms of income highlighted.


If you have any questions, please contact one of our Case Managers based on your last name:

Last names A-L: Email Rachael Collins at RachaelC@tri-lakescares.org or 719-481-4864 x102

Last names M-Z: Email Jessica Garrison at JessicaG@tri-lakescares.org or 719-481-4864 x117

For New Client Inquiries:  Email Benjamin Shearer at Intake@tri-lakescares.org or 719-481-4864 x115

Nurse: Email Cindy Stickel at CindyStickel@centura.org or 719-481-4864, ext 103


Before you begin the enrollment process

(1) Be sure you reside in our service area if you are seeking financial assistance with rent, utilities, etc.

(2) You have all your documents ready to reference and/or upload during the enrollment process.



To file a complaint or grievance, please use the Tri-Lakes Cares Complaint/Grievance Form