Greetings Tri-Lakes Cares family! The Giving Tree season is here again!
With our community partners, we will help eligible seniors and families with youth to receive gifts and gift cards during the holidays. We know COVID-19 has impacted many individuals, but we will still do our part in spreading joy regardless of the pandemic. This year will include social distancing measures as we serve our community.
Distribution will take place on Saturday, December 19, 2020. Distribution site to be determined.
If eligible, you must register each senior and youth between September 14 and October 25, 2020.
Who is eligible?
- Senior (age60+) and youth (ages under 18) who live in Tri-Lakes Cares’ service area.
- Meets income guidelines. Review our eligibility requirements for more information.
- Eligible seniors can receive up to four gift cards of their choice.
- Eligible youth can receive up to four gifts based on something they want, something they need, something to wear, and something to read.
If you are a current TLC client, please speak with your Case Manager to update your information and ensure eligibility before signing up. Your Case Manager will let you know what is needed for the update process.
- Last names A-L: Email Rachael Collins at email@example.com or 719-481-4864 x102
- Last names M-Z: Email Joseph Figueroa at firstname.lastname@example.org or 719-481-4864 x112
If you are not a TLC client, please contact Jessica to inquire about becoming a TLC client.
- For New Client Inquiries: Email Jessica Nahapetian at email@example.com or 719-481-4864 x117
Once you have completed any required updates, please register here: Giving Tree Client Sign-Up Form
To sign up for the Holiday Food Program (Thanksgiving and/or Christmas), please register here: Holiday Food Program
You can also get a paper form from the red book barn located to the left of our front door. Complete the form and return it to the lock box located to the right of our front door.
Registration opens September 14 and closes October 25!
Community Partners: Please visit the Giving Tree Community Partners page for information on how to support this program.
Page created 9/9/2020; updated 10/7/2020