Greetings Tri-Lakes Cares family! The Giving Tree season is here again!
With our community partners, we will help eligible seniors and families with youth to receive gifts and gift cards during the holidays.
Distribution will take place on Saturday, December 18, 2021. Distribution site to be determined.
If eligible, you must register each senior and youth between September 17 and October 22, 2021.
Who is eligible?
- Senior (age60+) and youth (ages under 18) who live in Tri-Lakes Cares’ service area.
- Meets income guidelines. Review our eligibility requirements for more information.
- Eligible seniors can receive up to four gift cards of their choice.
- Eligible youth can receive up to four gifts based on something they want, something they need, something to wear, and something to read.
If you are a current TLC client, please speak with your Case Manager to update your information and ensure eligibility before signing up. Your Case Manager will let you know what is needed for the update process.
- Last names A-L: Email Rachael Collins at email@example.com or 719-481-4864 x102
- Last names M-Z: Email Jessica Garrison at firstname.lastname@example.org or 719-481-4864 x117
For New Client Inquiries: Email Julie Krause at email@example.com or 719-481-4864 x115
Once you have completed any required updates, please register here: Giving Tree Client Sign-Up Form
You can also get a paper form from the red book barn located to the left of our front door. Complete the form and return it to the lock box located to the right of our front door.
Registration opens September 17 and closes October 22!
Community Partners: Please visit the Giving Tree Community Partners page for information on how to support this program.
Page created 9/9/2020; updated 10/8/2021